Here are some tips to maximize your use of the candle :)
- Trim the wick - To enjoy a slow and pleasant flame, cut the candle wick from time to time keeping the wick up to 5 mm above the soy wax surface, in order to prevent carbon build up resulting in black soot. A long wick will also cause your candle to burn too fast.
- Light the candle for at least 1 hour for each burn to create a wax pool. The bigger the wax pool, the more the scent will spread.
- It is recommended to light the candle for about half an hour before you want to feel the odor circulate in the room, and no longer than 4 hours each light.
- Do not leave your candle unattended
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Wave bye bye once your candle is left with no less than 1 cm of wax
- You can simply wash your candle jar out with hot soapy water to reuse the jar for other uses, or contact us for a refill at a discounted price! :)